Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Siam Paragon, MBK and Platinum Fashion Mall


Siam Paragon and MBK

Reached Siam Paragon too early and all access to the mall was closed. No choice but to walk on the street level, it is really very difficult to move around with stroller on Bangkok Street but that doesn't stop us.

We walked our way pass Siam Centre and took a rest at Au Bon Pain at Siam Discovery since the shop not yet open. So kiasu right? Anyway, Mommy had hidden agenda, she loves those oatmeal rasin cookies at ABP and they cost only 40 Baht each. Mommy bought 3, I had a cup of hot chocolate (60 Baht) and Jiejie ordered some sort of ice blended drink (95 Baht). The drinks are more expensive as compare to Black Canyon Cafe.

Once the shop opened, we find our way to the link bridge from Siam Discovery to MBK but again lot of steps to take. We finally reached Tokyu just outside National Stadium Station and start our shopping for the day.

This time, Mommy didn't have any luck with her shopping so she bought me to the Gourmet Int'l Food Mall and treat me some ice-cream. We ordered a strawberry sorbet ice-cream but it is too sour for me so we left without finishing it and Mommy paid 50 Baht for a single scoop! Sorry, Mom! I know I can't waste food.



Platinum Fashion Mall again...

I think we fall in love with the Platinum Fashion Mall already...

Mommy, Aunt & Jiejie have their lunch at the Platinum Food Court. They ordered 3 sets of Tori Katsu Don Set (60 Baht each) and 3 glasses of Ice Lemon Tea (15 Baht each) but Si Yee didn't enjoy her food too much. Unfortunately, I was too tired and taking a snooze on my stroller otherwise, I will surely finish it up for Si Yee, just too bad lor...

Today, Mommy and Jiejie had better luck with their shopping and bought:

- GB light for my game boy (300 Baht)
- 2 pairs of shoes (199 Baht ea.)
- 3 watch (95 Baht ea.)
- 3 short (120 Baht ea.)
- 3 T-shirt (150 Baht ea.)
- 1 bag (100 Baht)
- 3 bras (340 Baht ea.)

When we are tired, Jiejie and I shared a crepe filled with banana and chocolate and shop for a little more for accessories before walking back to our hotel.

at our hotel

Si Yee is not game for Thai food so Mommy brought me along to buy our dinner. I insisted to eat the same dinner like yesterday but Mom is not keen. Just then, she saw 2 street hawker selling Phad Thai and Chicken Rice outside the 7-Eleven store. So, she ordered 1 packet of Phad Thai (25 Baht) and 1 packet of fried chicken rice (30 Baht). She also bought a packet of French Fries for Jiejie from the same restaurant we had last night. To our surprise, it costs her 80 Baht! Mommy don't believed her ear at first but pay without much hesitatant.

After dinner, I had my usual bath routine and watched Home Alone 2 - Lost in New York on Star Movie Channel. The TV reception is bad but I watched without any complaint. The is one of my favourite movie and I guessed I had watched countless time at home.

No comments: